Monday, June 14, 2010

So It Begins...Again

I'm sitting on my bed now at an obscenely late hour contemplating what I should write about in my first blog post of this year. There is an infinite number of topics that I could speak on, but I think I'll stick with the obvious and cordially welcome you to my online home.
Throughout my life I have been accused of being a person who is quick to start new things, but never gets around to finishing or keeping up with them. This is going to change; with many hopes and crossed fingers from yours truly.
I can't guarantee that all of my posts will be filled with fruitful life advice or keen observations and snappy dialogue concerning worldly issues; but rather a smattering of juicy nibblets of written, or in this case: typed, word. Though I understand that right now I am simply writing to and unknown and possibly non-existent audience, I look forward to your feedback, both good and bad.
We can only hope to grow in our endeavors with comments, criticism and other honest thoughts about our technique and delivery.
With that being said, I'll cut this post short so that I can get to bed, allowing my 'creative thoughts' to assemble themselves into tomorrow's posting. G'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment